Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Scale IS My Friend

....at Least For Today, Anyway.
I just completed my first week of Boot Camp and I lost 6.5 pounds! You can only imagine the excitment I felt at 5:03 this morning when the little lady weighed me. I made her do it twice to make sure.
It is going to be a long 5 weeks (it was a 6 week commitment) of early mornings, but I think it may be worth it!

PLEASE pray for us as we prepare to make our house into a home that we can live in and be happy with. We got about 4 to 5 hours of sleep last night and have full work days ahead of us before we go back to the house to work tonight. We seem to take 1 step forward and 2 steps back with all of the projects we are tackling. They say, that which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. We will just have to see about that!

Abby

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your 6.5 pound weight loss! Maybe I need to go sign up for boot camp :) Keep up the good work!!!

Melissa