Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Haircut

Rand paid for his first haircut today! A huge milestone in our lives. (I took a pic of it and embarrassed him to death. It is on my phone and I can't get it to transfer to the computer...oh, well). Leaving the comforts of LaRue's (his mom's salon) is going to be a small shock to the wallet. I understand that I am still driving to Memphis or to the lake to get my hair done...it is free, you see! I love my hubby's tight wallet and my mother-in-law's awesome color jobs.

Abby

1 comments:

Matt & Jolee said...

That's one of the most annoying things about moving to me - finding someone to do your hair!! Wish I had someone in my family to do it. Although, being so far away I guess it wouldn't be much help over here. It's plain scary walking into a German salon :)