Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thank You Lord, How Could I Ask for more

I believe we both had tears in our eyes...love it!

Our Wedding Party
Tim, Sarah, Ben, Julie, Me, Randall, Melissa, Rick, Lindsey, Zach, Hollye, Caly, Samuel, Matthew

Beginning this journey together


I love that song. Our friend Paige played it on the piano and sang it at our wedding. Today I have been married to RWL for 6 years. I am so thankful God gave him to me. He keeps me level (or at least tries), loves me for who I am, reminds me of my dreams and goals when I loose sight of them, provides a wonderful life for me and makes me laugh about simple things. I could go on and on, but today those are the things I am most thankful for.

We spent the weekend with friends in north Mississippi and ate lunch with Daddy & Connie on the way home today. Tonight we will do the anniversary tradition - watch our wedding video, look through the two wedding albums, drink a fruity drink through a straw together and laugh at it all. What a full and fun 6 years it has been for us!

Abby

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!

Love ya,
YFA
TBEO

Posh Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Green Acres said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the long lunch and fellowship. You guys were definitely put together by the Lord.