Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To Some Special Ladies

Happy Birthday, Granny!
The Davis cousins with Granny
Mawmaw & UD'S wedding, 1983

Our Great-Grandmother defined Proverbs 31. She died with I was 13 and Julie was 21. Today would have been her birthday. She would be 103. I can only imagine the party in heaven tonight. I can hear her laugh. Oh, sweet music to my soul.

Today is also Granny's grand-daughter's and our aunt's birthday! Granny loved having one of her girls share her birthday. It was so much fun for both of them.

Happy Birthday, tbeo!
All the girls, Christmas 2004
We love you the biggest much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Love you!
YFA
TBEO

Anonymous said...

wonderful women in those pictures. I love the remembrances. and You.
mamaw

Anonymous said...

My Dad once said that Vera Tilton, Granny, was the finest lady he ever knew. I ditto that.
Y.D.