Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good News

(I know it is not a list of my favorite things, nor is it my day to post, but it will be alright).
I am the new Marketing Coordinator at St. Bernards Healthcare. This was a HUGE interview process and it is going to be a HUGE job, but I am ready for it! Thank you for those who have been praying for this job. It is appreciated more than you know. Jonesboro gets friendlier with each passing day!


Emily said...

Whoo Hoo! Congratulations! I am proud of you, you will do a great job.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you........Aren't you glad that you took the challenge of the interview.

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you too, Abster! I know you are relieved to have found a job and you will be great at this job!!!!


Mandy said...

Great, Abby Jo!!! So happy for you!!