Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things (Random) - Julie

A Happy Family
I love that all sides of my family are happy and loving
(Can you guess who these young people are?)
My Kids Laughter
I love hearing their giggles and goofy excitement
(Halloween 2007)
Laying Out
I love getting a tan while laying beside a clear blue pool
(And no, that is not me in the picture)
A Clean House
I love the thought of it but not so much the action of it
( and no, this is not me either)
Coke
a cold real coke is the just the best thing
(makes you thirsty, doesn't it?)
Julie


4 comments:

Sisters said...

I SOOOO look like my mother in that 1976 photo of her. Can you say "perm". I wish I had that cool shirt she was.
AJL

Anonymous said...

That is funny that you said that Abby b/c when I clicked on that picture and enlarged it I thought to myself, "that looks just like Abby".

Melissa

Mandy said...

Jules, I am drinking "The Real Thing" right now!!! Aren't you glad they didn't keep the "New Coke" around, though?! Coke Classic is way better!!

Green Acres said...

Your kids looks sooo cute in those costumes!