Saturday, January 10, 2009

Adding A little Spice To The Kitchen

This is what I came home from Hobby Lobby with this afternoon. Randall gave me a gift card as one of my Christmas gifts. This morning I decided the kitchen need a little spice now that the fall and Christmas decor has been removed. It was looking a bit sad. This is what I picked out. I went from section to section and pieced all this together, from one end of the store to the other. It took a small forever, but it was worth it.

End result on the "fridge side"

End result on the "sink side"

I think it has just the right amount of spice now!
Abby





5 comments:

Melissa Southerland said...

Looks Great!

Anonymous said...

Love it, you have such awesome decorating ideas.
Love ya
Diana

Posh Mommy said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Maybe your mom will bring me to visit sometime!!!

Some more of those Granny genes coming through!

Love you,
YFA
TBEO

Anonymous said...

i see the cross i gave you for Christmas hanging in the kitchen. it looks good!!!!!!

mama