Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby, Put Your Records On...

Tonight we decided we need a "theme song" for our baby. Not knowing if it is a boy or a girl for 2 more weeks, we picked a fun song for each and a sweet song for each. I do think Baby L loves the "devil music" because it is the first time I have felt it move and it moved like crazy. So funny! I promise to shelter its little ears from all this "trash" but for now it is fun.

Girl Song - I have always thought of me dancing with my baby girl to this song and singing it to her and making her laugh. LOVE IT!



Boy Song - Baby Daddy loves the words to this song and hopes that if it is a boy he will be simple like him. So funny and so sweet.



I loved listening to Cheri Keaggy in high school and in college. When I had to sing at church I always sang her songs because they suited my voice well. I just love these 2 songs she wrote about her daughter and son:

Girl Song



Boy Song
(excuse the beginning of this video)



2 weeks from today we will know what songs we will be singing to Baby L!
Abby

1 comments:

Kelley said...

This is a cute post! I know you are so excited and these two weeks won't go by fast enough. I can't wait for you to tell us the news. A lot of people told me when I was pregnant with my daughter that the baby was going to be a girl. I was pregnant all over. Even in my neck. LOL. They said that if I was carrying a boy you couldn't tell from behind; that I would look the same. I do not know how you are making it with this heat. I was pregnant in the summer for just the first couple of weeks of pregnancy. So I did't get too hot.