Sunday, March 30, 2008

Monkey: Found!


Yep, a monkey replacement has been discovered and I am going to be the proud owner of it in 5 days! Thanks to the lost plush animals website, the monkey was located. No, it is not my original, but it is identical and in better shape than mine was.

I am in J'boro with Rand and will leave tomorrow after a job interview. We have had a fun weekend of house hunting and eating. That is basically all we have done since I got here on Friday. Friday night we had a surprise visit from our family from Fair Oaks. We went to eat with them and had a fun time watching the guys play redneck games in the hunting and auto section of Wal-Mart. I tell ya, there is nothing like a Wal-Mart in North East Arkansas on a Friday night.

Finding a house here is going to be tougher than we thought. We have caviar taste on a sardine budget. I would love it if you would please pray our home sells soon and that we can find the home God has for us in the J'boro area.

Abby

2 comments:

Sisters said...

You will never be able to imagine how glad I am that you have found this monkey. Had you not had the weird habits that you had as a child, you wouldn't have even gotten this monkey you know!!!!
love ya! Julie

Lindsey Watson said...

congrats on the monkey find!!!! praying for you and your house/job hunt!