Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Not to be Out Done by my Little Sis...

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

My fun, loyal, constant, God-fearing husband

My 3 precious beautiful boys, and my one precious beautiful daughter

My church and all the wonderful relationships I have with the people at FBC

My beautiful home

My friends, both new and old, who still want to read about what is going on in my life, and love me still

My family- the people who call, send notes, and love me no matter what I do

Coca-Cola, restaurants, television, late-night snacks after the kids have gone to bed

Julie

2 comments:

Sisters said...

I am thankful that you are MY big sister and that I don't have to share you with anybody else!
AJL

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my "old daughter" and the wonderful lady and mother that she is. I am thankful that she knows more about football and sports than most women and can talk intelligently with me about it. I am thankful that she is "called" to raise, teach, love, and nuture those four wonderful grandchildren of mine. I am thankful that she loves me without reservations.