Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We spent Thanksgiving in Branson this year. We enjoyed lunch at Golden Corral with about 300 of our closest friends. HA! I had made turkey and dressing Monday night so we weren't craving a traditional meal, Stephen and I ate steak. It was delish. We spent Thursday evening and Friday at Silver Dollar City. I know I've praised SDC before, but it really is the greatest place. They are intentional about telling the "real" Christmas story,and the whole place is decorated and lit up. We all have such a great time. We did a little shopping but I've decided that the crowds of black Thursday/Friday are just not for me. We went shopping around 9 o'clock Friday morning and had fun with less people. I had pictures to post but for some reason I can't get them to load. UGH!! if I can figure it out, I'll post them. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Julie

0 comments: