Happy 3 Year Blogiversary March 28, 2010 Happy Blogiversary to us! You can click through to see the beginning, the 1st year and the second year. Here is to another year of sisterly blogging! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Happy Blogiversary Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Amanda M. said… Yahoo! Here's to three more years and many more after that! I adore you two and the blog makeover is simply gawgeous!! Kelley said… Here's to many more blogiversaries! Cari said… Looks great!! How did you make such a cute header??I also added you guys to my "following" list! Can't wait to read more fun updates on Henry! And everything else going on with you guys! :)Cari Unknown said… Love the facelift...so bright and colorful! Happy Blogiversary! Cari said… Thanks for writing me back Abby! I love the Leelou blogs...in fact I have one of their nows but its a free one! :) They definitely have the cutest designs out there...Happy Blogiversary!
Comments
I also added you guys to my "following" list! Can't wait to read more fun updates on Henry! And everything else going on with you guys! :)
Cari
Happy Blogiversary!