Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Swap 2008

I hosted my annual cookie & ornament swap today in my new home with a new group of friends. It was great fun! I invited 18 and 9 came. I had several who could not make it due to other events. We managed well without them but hope to see them at the Swap in 2009!
Tad (Newcomer friend), Mama Sue (family friend), Callie (Newcomer friend), Linda (Newcomer friend)
Linda, Pam (I work with her hubby), Laura (my boss), Deania (work friend), Melissa (Newcomer friend)

Cookie Gangster - he melted the chocolate for my cookies.

Cookie Taste Tester - he ate the broken ones

Abby


4 comments:

Trish said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had Randall's job as taste tester. I don't get to do much of that since I found out I was diabetic. But, I do cheat now and then. Your home really looked filled with Christmas spirit. That's good.
Love you,
Daddy

Sisters said...

Daddy...I will make some tasty treats for you on the 20th...you can cheat that day but please don't cheat beforehand. No need to loose those little toes for the sweet treats!
AJL

Lindsey Watson said...

abby, that looks so much fun!!