Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Secret Ambition

Easter is not Easter without jamming out to this favorite Michael W. Smith oldie but goodie. The video was always my most favorite. In fact, I somehow have it on a VHS tape. I think my sister is to thank for that. I have all kinds of Michael English, SCC, Amy Grant and Smitty videos on VHS. Great memories. Anyway, enjoy this video as you celebrate this amazing week.



Posh Mommy said...

That has always been one of my favorites. Brynlee and I watched it together!

Jodi said...

Great video! Thanks for sharing! I linked to you in my blog post today:) Don't forget to "stop by"!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Michael W Smith is one of my all time favorite singers....You have a great blog.

I would love for you to stop by my blog. I am a new blogger that has a lot to learn. This is my second month in the world of BLOG. I have a great give away this month. This drawing will be the last day of April. Just leave a comment and you are in the drawing.
This NEW blogger was so touched by all the comments I received on the Blog Party (over 300). I have decided to make this a monthly GIFT... I so loved reading every comment.
In May, there will be some fun blogs coming from Disney World. I hope to blog every night, in case you like a good trip report. There will also be a Disney giveaway. I am so thankful for all my new friends.