Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Awake

It's 1:00 AM and I'm awake.
I don't want to be awake. This is becoming a habit and I don't like it one bit.
For the last several weeks I have either woken up in the night or not been able to go to sleep. So, I'm up for 2-3 hours in the middle of the night. Sometimes twice a week.
I need sleep. I require great amounts of sleep.
I got my babies to sleep by 6 weeks by force feeding them and waking them up by putting cold towels on the heads just so I could sleep all night every night! Go Babywise!
So here I am reading blogs and writing a blog, I'll go watch TV in a few minutes. I've already mopped the floors and folded the clothes today or I would be doing that.
I'm not worried about anything. I'm not anxious or excited about anything. Nothing is on my mind that stresses me out. I don't know what the problem is.
I just know I don't like it.
It's 1:03 and I'm still awake.
Julie

4 comments:

Green Acres said...

((Jules))..I have that problem too. Have you tried taking melatonin before you go to sleep? It works for me. You can get it in town at one of the "cheap" stores ;)

Anonymous said...

You have never let anything stress you. I guess thats because you knew when something tough in life, for example Algebra, came along...ole Dad could show you how to work it out. I know that was always a source of comfort for you...having that paternal genius influence in your life.
Y.D.

Melissa Southerland said...

maybe some of your hormones are out of whack. my mom was having this problem and she was really low on some of her hormones. just a thought for ya :)

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Maybe you are excited because you just won the conference registration for A Woman Inspired on my blog! yay Jules!

Come check it out on my blog and send me the email address you want the information forwarded to. ..

Much love!

Lisa