Monday, November 17, 2008

Festive and Friendly Fun

My dear friend, Lindsey came to visit us
over the weekend. She helped me decorate
my new house for Christmas. I loved it!

Lindsey & Rand preparing to
decorate the mantle in the den.

Perfecting our tree...or attempting it anyway
Our very unique tree crown/topper
The proverbial tree picture
Our first tree in J'boro...awe

The mantle in our living room.
Lindsey did a fabulous job on this!

We were so glad she came to visit. It was such a nice time.
We laughed a whole lot and
that was most fun!

Abby

3 comments:

Melissa Southerland said...

Looks GREAT! I love the mantle!! Glad y'all had a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!

So glad you love Christmas like we do!

Love you lots,

YFAJ
TBEO

Lindsey Watson said...

i had SO MUCH FUN with y'all this past weekend!!!!! from all the super cool stores to the yummy french toast! love you tons and tons!