Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Guess What?

Yep, I sure am. 8 weeks and 3 days. We heard and saw Baby L's heartbeat today. It was an amazing sound and sight. We will be blessed with this bundle of joy in mid-December. Thank you for praying for us as we journey through this. We are excited.

Julie is excited because she will finally be an aunt!

Throughout the coming days I plan to post about the last 4 weeks and how we found out, how we told our parents, etc. I will also post pics of the ultrasound and hopefully the video. Stay tuned....it should be a fun-filled 7 months with the mama-t0-be and the aunt-to-be!
Abby

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

YEA!! I'm so happy for both of you.

The Family Marsico said...

Oh congratulations! May you have a peaceful and uneventful pregnancy. Love every minute of it!

Matt and Jolee said...

When I saw the title Guess What I was thinking that might be the case. Congratulations!!!! How exciting... Can't wait for my sister to have a baby one day. :)

Jodi said...

I am so excited for you. I will be praying for you. You are going to be a great mother!!

Lindsey Watson said...

woo hoo!!!! congrats, again!!!