Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mouse Ears & Open Arms

Julie and her crew are wearing their mouse ears this week and playing with Mickey. I keep getting texts from her and a few phone calls reporting on their activities. I think they are having a ball! Lots of family memories will be made for them this week. Much deserved.



He reached for me with a smile on his face. Be still my heart!

Yes, he did. When I picked him up today he was in Ms. Maribeth's arms and saw me, smiled and then reached out for me. I was in awe. I looked at Ms. Maribeth and said "Is he reaching for me?!" and she said, "Yes!" I think if my smile was any larger it would have been a crime. She cheered for him and told him what a big boy he was. He just put his open mouth all over my nose and laughed. He is such a funny boy. He is definitely happy to be alive and I love that. He also knows that his Mama is his ticket!! ha.

I love how the Lord puts things into perspective after a long work day and all is immediately right with my world when I see my sweet Henry Patton. I can't wait until he reaches for his Daddy. Baby Daddy was so excited when I called him from the car, but I think he would like to also be on the receiving end of such sweetness.

What fun we are ALL having this week!



Abby


3 comments:

Kelley said...

He is adorable. Glad Julie and her fam are having fun at Disney.

Anonymous said...

Thats such a good story. I am so happy that you, Randall, and Henry are a happy family and Henry knows he's in a happy, Godly home. He knows. I promise you.
Y.D.

Anonymous said...

Abby,
You tell us some of the most heart warming stories. There have been times I have shed a tear. He is the most lucky baby to have such a loving mommy and daddy.
Sherri Williams