Skip to main content

Henry in Pictures

I wanted to share a few pictures of Henry I have taken over the past couple of weeks that I have failed to post. I get so busy with life that I have not been posting like usual. Forgive me, but I am sure you will! Being a Mama is most important to me in my "free time" right now. I laugh at the "free time" because I am not sure what that is anymore. I think back on all the posts I have done the past 3 years that had me in deep thought and pondering life and it makes me laugh now. I have no time for deep thinking or pondering much of anything... and I love it! So funny how fast things change. Henry is our whole world now and it is such a cool place to be. I know he is mine, but is he not THE cutest thing you ever laid eyes on?!
Henry is starting to eat a little cereal and baby food. He is not a huge fan of eating like a big boy, but he is working his way into being an eater. He loves carrots though!

Henry is grasping and moving his arms like a pro. Of course most everything in his hands goes straight to his mouth. His gums are working on some teeth I think.

Henry is most sporty and fashionable. I love dressing him each day. It is like having a real live baby doll. I know we have folks who think I dress him too "girlie" but he is a baby and this is the only time in his life he can wear polka dots, smocked and monogrammed pieces and not be a called a sissy! He is so cute in all his wears and does get lots of positive response on what a fine boy he is.

Henry loves bonding with his Daddy. His Daddy is quite fond of him also. I smile just thinking about life to come with these 2 boys. I know my days are going to be filled with shenanigans and surprise. I just love it.

Henry on a tractor for the first time. His Daddy is so careful with him and makes sure he is not outside around chemicals if they have been sprayed that day. He is very careful about coming in the house after working around chemicals. I love that Randall is so attentive. He is a good Daddy.


Our little slugger is growing like a little weed. It makes me sad sometimes to see him grow so fast, yet it makes me so happy to see him develop so well. God has blessed us with such a sweet boy.
Abby




Comments

I had the hardest time deciding which picture of Henry that I loved the most! He is absolutely so adorable and I understand completely why you are so smitten with him ... (If you twisted my arm and made me choose my most favorite pic ... well, I think that I would choose the first one of him in his high chair -- the expression on his face is priceless)!

-Monique
Kelley said…
I love these pictures! Henry is the cutest thing! I love the one with Henry wearing the hat.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blind Date & Leaving Comments

8 years ago today I met this sweet man in the picture above. We met on a blind date in the Bluff City (aka- Memfrica). He and I were simply going out to shut up his stepmother and my sister, who had decided that we were meant to be together from one simple fridge photo and a dog named Abby. Little did we know they would be able to pat themselves on the back for the rest of their lives . I am so glad we both agreed to go out for that one date on New Years Eve 2001 because I have had him in my life everyday since that crazy night at my cousin Hollye's back door when he arrived to pick me up to find a baby on my hip that he thought was mine. I remember those beautiful blue eyes and how they about popped out of his head as he stood at the door wondering why no one had mentioned my child. That baby on my hip was Claire. She was 1 then and had just gone number 2 in her diaper right before he rang the bell. She had Styrofoam all over her and me from playing in Christmas boxes. Needless t

All Aboard The Birthday Polar Express

  Can you believe Henry Patton will be 4 years old tomorrow?! Neither can we. We celebrated his birthday last weekend with his first all boy party, polar express style. I had so much fun preparing for it, as you can probably tell! My mother who is never at a loss for words said it looked like Polar Express threw up in my house. She was SO right and we loved it! We had a breakfast pajama party with 7 three and four year old boys. It was such a fun time.   I had his pajamas monogrammed with a train and his name. He loved them and I liked how they sort of looked like the ones on the movie. Henry loved all the bells I had everywhere. There is no doubt we believe at this house. We had the jingle loud and proud!   I had his invitation made from a shop on Etsy and I was very pleased with them. One of his little friends came to the door ready for me to punch his ticket. It was so cute. I ran to get a hole punch and punched it for him. Every good party has to have go

Pedicure Pledge

Just a friendly reminder, it's that time of the year again. Please raise your big toes and repeat after me: As a member of the Sandal Sisterhood, I pledge to follow The Rules when I wear sandals and other open-toe shoes: I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps. I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip-free. I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe. I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow. I will shave the hairs off my big toe. I won't wear pantyhose even if my misinformed girlfriend, coworker, mother, sister tells me the toe seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it there. If a strap breaks, I won't duct-tape, pin, glue or tuck it back in to place hoping it will stay put. I will get my shoe fixed or toss it. No matter how much it hurts. I will