Skip to main content

Cute Christmas Baby

I thought you might enjoy a look at Henry in all his Christmas gear.
Christmas morning was most fun with this little Santa baby. He received the cute wrist rattles and booties in his stocking from Santa. The outfit came from one of my neighbors. She delivered it to my door at 8:30 pm on Christmas Eve. We got a chuckle out of the situation and melted when we saw what she brought. So glad she go it over to us before Christmas!

This is the adorable first Christmas outfit and stocking cap Lindsey photographed him in a few weeks ago when she did his infant pictures. Melissa gave us this outfit. Her sweet Mama bought it for Drew but he was born after Christmas. She kept it hoping one of her babies would be able to wear it but no such luck. Henry was the lucky one!

This is Henry with this Daddy on Christmas Eve. Henry received this cute 1st Christmas sleep sack from his Juju. I love the sacks. It makes diaper changing so much easier in the middle of the night.


Henry in his "I love Santa" outfit. Our dear friend Amy gave him this cute outfit. He was worn the pants with some of his other Christmas shirts. He wore this on Christmas Eve and we thought he looked super cute in it, of course!


Henry sporting a first Christmas shirt an old school friend and now a coworker of his Marmie's gave us. He looked rather comfy and laid back in this shirt for sure!


I must say, I heart this picture! He was napping on Christmas Eve Eve and looked so peaceful in his bed. The shirt was given to us by his Juju and the pants came from Melissa. They were Drew and Grant's pants. We loved this little outfit on him and he was very comfy in it. It makes me laugh to see how he was grown into this shirt over the past 3 weeks...he is one growing boy!


These first Christmas pajamas were given to us by Juju. So babyish and cute. He never really grew into them but he wore them and enjoyed how soft they felt on his skin. He was swinging by the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve morning in this picture.

Henry's cute first Christmas bib that I bought for him at Kohl's. He put it to good use for sure, for sure.

Henry in one of his first Christmas t-shirts. His Juju gave him this one also. She helped dress him throughout this Christmas season, as you can see. He wore this on a day trip to visit grandparents the Sunday before Christmas. My Mawmaw's housekeeper made the cute shoes he has on. He was so dapper but he was not happy, as you can tell.

(Ok, this is sideways and I am tired...so it is what it is)
This was the only photo of the reindeer hat. Henry was 1 week old in this picture and we took him to see Christmas lights. He never wore the hat again because it was too small after this. He is one growing boy....be still our hearts!

Now, we must get to wearing all our super cute regular clothes before we outgrow any of them. It is hard work being Henry, I tell ya!
Abby

And yes, my baby boy has acne...in case you were wondering.

Comments

Kelley said…
Abby, what a little darling you have. I love all of Henry's Christmas outfits. It is amazing how fast they grow into and out of things. I love the picture of him where he is asleep and it looks like he has crossed his legs. His facial expressions are precious.
Jodi said…
He is such a cutie! Loved all the pics! I loved those sacks too when mine were babies..looks like you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

A Blind Date & Leaving Comments

8 years ago today I met this sweet man in the picture above. We met on a blind date in the Bluff City (aka- Memfrica). He and I were simply going out to shut up his stepmother and my sister, who had decided that we were meant to be together from one simple fridge photo and a dog named Abby. Little did we know they would be able to pat themselves on the back for the rest of their lives . I am so glad we both agreed to go out for that one date on New Years Eve 2001 because I have had him in my life everyday since that crazy night at my cousin Hollye's back door when he arrived to pick me up to find a baby on my hip that he thought was mine. I remember those beautiful blue eyes and how they about popped out of his head as he stood at the door wondering why no one had mentioned my child. That baby on my hip was Claire. She was 1 then and had just gone number 2 in her diaper right before he rang the bell. She had Styrofoam all over her and me from playing in Christmas boxes. Needless t

All Aboard The Birthday Polar Express

  Can you believe Henry Patton will be 4 years old tomorrow?! Neither can we. We celebrated his birthday last weekend with his first all boy party, polar express style. I had so much fun preparing for it, as you can probably tell! My mother who is never at a loss for words said it looked like Polar Express threw up in my house. She was SO right and we loved it! We had a breakfast pajama party with 7 three and four year old boys. It was such a fun time.   I had his pajamas monogrammed with a train and his name. He loved them and I liked how they sort of looked like the ones on the movie. Henry loved all the bells I had everywhere. There is no doubt we believe at this house. We had the jingle loud and proud!   I had his invitation made from a shop on Etsy and I was very pleased with them. One of his little friends came to the door ready for me to punch his ticket. It was so cute. I ran to get a hole punch and punched it for him. Every good party has to have go

Pedicure Pledge

Just a friendly reminder, it's that time of the year again. Please raise your big toes and repeat after me: As a member of the Sandal Sisterhood, I pledge to follow The Rules when I wear sandals and other open-toe shoes: I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps. I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip-free. I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe. I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow. I will shave the hairs off my big toe. I won't wear pantyhose even if my misinformed girlfriend, coworker, mother, sister tells me the toe seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it there. If a strap breaks, I won't duct-tape, pin, glue or tuck it back in to place hoping it will stay put. I will get my shoe fixed or toss it. No matter how much it hurts. I will