Monday, September 24, 2007

A Walk In The Park - Updated

Update on my earlier post:
I made the decision to delete the post about the walk in the park. I know how widespread this blog network is and I would hate to step on anyone's toes or cause anymore heartache for those poor people involved in this moral dilema. My Mama gave me some good advice today - "We can't dictate the morals of other people." She is so very right. Rand and I are are so glad this is not our drama anymore. Like I tell my friends and co-workers, "Save yo drama fo yo Mama!"

Rand and I head out for East Texas this Thursday to love on my Mawmaw & UD and my Mama. We are celebrating birthdays this weekend. I am making my Mama one of my Signature A Cakes (This is what I am going to call my cakes for now until I come up with something more clever). I will share pics next week when we return!

Abby

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just remember it is not always easy to do the right thing...but, the right thing is always the thing to do!! Marriage is awesome!! thanks for standing up for it and those of us who love our spouses and marriage more then words can ever describe.