Saturday, August 22, 2009

3 Little Monkeys Working On The Bed

Today we were surprised with a visit from my in laws with Henry's bed in tow in the back of the truck. I came home from a work event around lunch time to find this sweet bed sitting in his little room. It was so awesome to see it just as I had pictured it! Molly (my MIL) then made the bedskirt and the curtains this afternoon before they drove home. Our pal Richard then brought us the mattress for the bed and we were most excited. We have such great friends and family who are loving sharing in all this Henry excitement. I am so thrilled to see it all turning out just as I had planned. It is so much fun!
Henry's bed with his mattress and bedskirt.

Henry's curtains

Henry's Nana, Papa and Daddy working on his room

Stay tuned to see more pictures of Henry's room in the coming months. It is a work in progress with all kinds of family and friends helping decorate it with love!
Abby

1 comments:

Kelley said...

I love the baby bed! She did a beautiful job on the bed skirt and curtains. Getting the room ready is so fun!