Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Congrats to My Sister

Congrats to my sister!!! She finally has been acknowledged for the talent and ability that we have known for years that she posessess. God has answered our prayers and allowed her to accept a new job at a "fine"(inside joke) Christian school in Memphis. I am so happy for her and can't wait to see what this new chapter in her life will bring! Abby is an enthusiastic, compassionate, loving, kind, funny, beautiful young lady that is a joy to know and it is an honor to be her sister.
You go girl! I'm so proud of you!!!!!

Love ya -
yfosj!!!

7 comments:

Sisters said...

Ok, you so just made me cry up in the Car Wash Superstore!(The Lord finally delivered me from this litte Egypt!) I love you sissy and am so glad you are the captain of my cheerleading squad. I can't wait to share this excitement with you Friday!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Abby, I am so proud and excited for you!! What will you be doing?

Sisters said...

Thanks, Stephanie.
I will be the Assistant Development Director for Evangelical Christian School(ECS), a private school in Memphis.

Abby

Anonymous said...

Congrats Abby! I know you will love this job and you will finally be able to do something that you will love doing and I know you will be GREAT at it :) Love ya!

Melissa

Stephanie said...

Memfrica will be all the better for having you in their christian school scene!!

Diana Rives said...

This is great. Why didn't you tell me earlier today? I am so proud of you and know you will be a asset to the school. The kids will love you

Nathan and Emily said...

Congratulations Abby

I know you will do great!