Julie, how come Abby is so crafty and your not ? lol I mean painting pumpkins, and now making ornaments.......Oh wait a minute, as I think back drinking a coke with "your ice" and only pouring just enough so it wont get yucky. I guess that could be kinda crafty, kinda. You know I am only kidding. Who has time for crafts when you have 4 kids and homeschool? I just wanted to give you a hard time. Hope you have a fun weekend with your friends.
Comments
Julie's friend, Jodi
I mean painting pumpkins, and now making ornaments.......Oh wait a minute, as I think back drinking a coke with "your ice" and only pouring just enough so it wont get yucky. I guess that could be kinda crafty, kinda. You know I am only kidding. Who has time for crafts when you have 4 kids and homeschool? I just wanted to give you a hard time. Hope you have a fun weekend with your friends.
yfa
tbeo
Amanda